Quarantine Diary

Annyeonghaseyo yeorobundeul, welcome back to my post, and today i want to share some of my 'daily struggle' (again). But maybe this post is more towards like 'life update' thingy. But, i hope y'all enjoy my (random) posts, ahaha. So, just like i've wrote in the title of the post, what have i done during the quarantine?

Well, actually the most thing i've done is rebahan + playing my cellphone (for those who don't know, rebahan means laying down), and fangirling. But, i've try to be more productive, yk :/ and, i think it's kinda hard (because i'm totally lazy-ass :">). Everyday, everytime, i feel really- really sleepy (why it's sounds very dramatic? ;-;), but when it's sleep time, i don't feel sleepy anymore, HAHA (omg, i should be ashamed ;;@_@)

rebahan looks like this || creds : kompasiana

Beside, when i'm just fangirling or just laying in the bed, i feel bored too. So, sometimes i do drawing or doing some bujo thingy. Well, if it school time, i do some of my homeworks so it doesn't pile up too much. And, sometimes (if i intend and not lazy) i usually edit videos (yk, alight motion and ccp tingz), or learn to make manip edits at ibis paint.

or I can sit all day and play my laptop as if I have an important job there. But the truth is, i do blogging, watch k-drama or western movies, learn korean or hangeul, read webtoons or wattpad, and so on, i do it all day long. You could even say that I sometimes forget the time (don't imitate my bad habits). With a few snacks, water, and a laptop, I can sit all day in front of the laptop (omg that's why my eyes feel nearsighted lately).

Besides of "just sit in front of laptop", i always playing my cellphone. But it's only for weekend, bcs my mom confiscate my cellphone when it's school time (monday until friday). That's why my eyes visions feel blurry. And i think, the minus of my nearsighted will increase (?) idk. i've never checked  my eyes at an eye doctor before, it's just.. that I feel my vision is blurry when I see a distant view. So, i think i've got a nearsighted. I don't even eat vegetables and fruits too much :/ Anyway, don't imitate my bad habits, hahaha

Ok, once again, thank u for reading my "random" posts. Have a nice day, and goodbye!

8 comments:

  1. me too! i spent most of my time lying down, because im THAT lazy to do everythiing. but lately i tried to excercise and study for ielts and topik. i hope you have a pleasant quarantine, nadya!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. ikr :/ quarantine make all of us totally lazy-ass :" and btw tysm! i hope u have a pleasent quarantine too, sis! :D

      Delete
  2. i watched j-drama alot and recently thai drama.. i dont watch k-drama

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. i never watch k-drama too before the quarantine make me did that XD

      Delete
  3. i can relate with you , and i hope sooner i will become productive lol . but i cant stop fangirl lol

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. all of the fangirl even relate to your comment, ahahah XD

      Delete
  4. Hey, I think we've been doing the same things. I enjoyed editing videos and photos on my phone too, though, I still need a lot of work with manipulating edits hehe

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yassh sis! But I still need to learn to make manip edits. bcs I can't use the 'smude' tool on ibis paint yet :/ anyway we should make a collab edit tho!

      Delete

heyy, comment with a nice words ok? and please respect others :D - author