Quarantine Diary #2

Hi guys! Soo we're currently living in the season 2 of quarantine, ig :/ So, before i' start write more paragraphs, i just want to reminding u guys to stay at home, always use your mask, wash your hands all the time, and don't gather around people (a.k.a stay social distancing!)

This is the 2nd notes from my Quarantine Diaries edition, if you haven't read the first one, ig u should read it too! (Maybe we have the same habits or daily activities:p)

My school are re-opened to conduct face-to-face learning (however, the students are limited and we comply with applicable health procedures!) so it's completely safe & we (students) understand what materials we're learning to. But, that was during previous semester. Idek this semester will do that procedures again (face-to-face) or go back online (via zoom). 

Today, i' don't go to school. Because I'm on a class promotion day off of course! So, since last week I had a lot of free time. I do drawing, blogging, play games, soo many things to do! Luckily, on this time, I didn't lie down too much like last year. I also did a lot of improvement on my drawing! Feels so great to be productive :D

When I feel bored, I stop for a while and decided to watch a movie. I've been watching some animated films lately, Luca is one of them. I love Disney movies sm! I've been waiting a long time for Luca's film to be released! I' also watched Raya and the Last Dragon! While watched the movies, i also eat some snacks from the refrigator (lmao).

Hbu? What do you do on this "Season 2" Quarantine?

3 comments:

  1. comel layout blog awak ...stay safe and rest well during pandemic..hehe..kalau suka baca poem boleh singgah di blog saya little-armada.blogspot.com..

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. just saw ur comment t____t tysm for the compliment!

      Delete

heyy, comment with a nice words ok? and please respect others :D - author